“I'll go a 4 but barely!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dundee
“I'll go a 4 but barely!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Unexpected trip to Michigan so just grabbed the best of 4 hotels. Rooms - very clean. Carpet was new and still had a slight odor. Price was a little high. Booked through Orbitz. The breakfast bar was really nice. Top notch. They have a pool and hot tub. One thing negative was the elevators were in a very tight area. Never seen that before.

Stayed July 2014
Caldwell4321, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to have you again as a guest in our hotel when roads lead to the Dundee area.
Derick Caldwell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is my second stay & I am very glad that I chose Country Inn located in Dundee, Mi. The Breakfast was always yummy with Pam giving us a happy smile & greeting in the morning. The rooms were kept clean & if I needed any extra pillows or toilet paper, or towels all I had to do was call the desk or stop at the desk. Every evening I would stop at the desk for my Ottis Spunkmeyer cookie. There was always fresh coffee in the lobby. If I could give a 10 for an overall rating I would. Thanks for making me feel safe and secure. This place feels like home. I never used the pool & spa but I saw how clean the pool was maintained.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the wonderful review. We too love our staff and the of course cookies. We look forward to having you as our guest again while in Dundee.
Thank You!
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on our way to see our family. We were traveling with my grandparents who are in their 80's and they said it really felt "home like".Everyone was very personable. I really loved the comfort of the bed and pillows!

We used the workout facility which was small....but very glad it was available and we had the chance to use it!!

We very much enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! The selection of food offered for breakfast was great. Whether you want to eat a big breakfast or little....there was something available from yogurt or fruit.... to eggs and waffles.
I was very happy about our pick with this hotel.
Thank you for a great stay overnight!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the great review. We are pleased to be your choice of hotel while in Southeast Michigan.
Derick Caldwell,
Georgia
Reviewed June 17, 2014

You cannot go wrong with this location. Great location, great staff, great renovated rooms, great breakfast and very clean. I had a one night reservation but ended up staying three and was accommodated (Thanks Lori for your assistance). We did receive an upgrade on all three nights. We do consider this our home away from home. Congrats Derick and staff for a job well done. Hope to see you again real soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Caldwell4321, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you very much for the fantastic review! I'll be sure to share this with the team here in Dundee. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and brand, Country Inn and Suites by Carlson. We look forward to having you as our guest again when you travels bring you back to Dundee!
Clio, Michigan
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Nice facility, great breakfast, convenient location. The price was a bit high for what you get, but the Cabella's package made it a reasonable value. Much better deal and facility than the water park across the street if a pool and hot tub is enough to meet your needs.

• Stayed February 2014
Caldwell4321, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to be your hotel of choice in Dundee. On behalf of our team we thank you for staying with us. We can't wait to see you again when your travels bring you back to Dundee!
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I usually stay at Holiday Inns but the HI here has a waterpark and I figured it would be very noisy being a daysleeper I didnt want to risk it..I arrived at the country Inn around 2:00 pm for a 10 hour stay there is a nice fuel stop located next door so parking a semi was no problem..this only the 2nd Country Inn I have stayed at ..I must say I loved it..the girl at check in was great I ask for the top floor which was not a problem..the room was great,bed was comfy,room well lit,great water pressure..everything was perfect..Im a fan of their competitor but if Im back in this area I will be here again..you wont go wrong ...had a great stay

Room Tip: top floor was nice and quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Caldwell4321, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We are certainly glad you gave us a try! Thank you for the great feedback about our hotel, be sure to sign up for Club Carlson next time and start earning points for stays. We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again in the future.
ontraio
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the very best Country Inn and Suites . The service goes beyond compare of any of the other hotels we have stayed in. Right from the get go when you step into their foyer it looks and smells clean! And actually getting in the front door was a breeze as they have automatic sliding doors which makes thing a lot easier when you have your hands full. The rooms are spacious with excellent bedding and comfy pillows. The bathrooms have plenty of space to even put a large toiletry bag on. The water is pleasant in the shower with lots of pressure. The breakfast in the morning starts your day off right with many items to chose from. If you are ever this way or feel a need to visit Cabelas check into this hotel you will not be disappointed.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jollyjane
Caldwell4321, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Wow, what a great review! It sounds like you definitely know your way around a hotel visit. We are extremely pleased that we could be the meet your hotel needs. Our team absolutely loved the title, "wish I could give it a 6!" We thank you for the review and the opportunity to serve you, hope to see you again when travels bring you back to Cabela's.
Derick Caldwell
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dundee
Holiday Inn Dundee - Waterpark
#3 of 4 in Adrian
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Monroe

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dundee? Share your experiences!