Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Who doesn't love delicious food and wine with their art?

Reviewed February 11, 2018
Rachel M
Cedar Lake, Indiana
Beautiful artwork!

Reviewed November 12, 2017
trisha25teacher
Dearborn, Michigan
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2018

My husband found this fabulous gem while searching for new and fun things to do while we were in the area. What a jackpot! So many beautiful works of art to peruse while enjoying a phenomenal wine list. You'll definitely want to try the bread and cheese plate. They stock some incredible cheeses that are also available to purchase. We will be returning soon.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a must see art gallery! It's paintings and sculptures done by local artists! Beautiful layout and lots to look at. They offer snacks and light refreshments too! If you love art, you will love this gallery!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank trisha25teacher
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Very cool place and well worth stopping to see. A wonderful mixture of wine from across the world and fantastic art. Have a glass, take a stroll and it's a great way to combine my two favorite passions. It's HUGE and an eclectic atmosphere you don;t often find in smaller towns. Location is a can't miss as it's just before the bridge that connects Saugatuck & Douglas. Wine tastings, cheese, chocolate...and an atmosphere that simply says "Chill." Excellent array of wines from across the world and a section for Michigan wines which was really enlightening. Prices start at $10.00 so picked up a couple of gifts and some for me!

Also there's a cool store next to it called "Upscale Mercantile" that an added bonus.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jerome D
Reviewed October 30, 2017

I'm not a big fan of art galleries, but this place is spectacular. Its a combination wine bar/art gallery, and the selection for both is outstanding. The art is mostly canvas, but the garden also has some very nice glass art. I stop by every time I am in Saugatuck, and I am never disappointed. (For the record, I have no connection to anyone associated with the gallery).

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank robert60630
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Galleries continue on, room after room, floor after floor. I found so many piece that I loved! They have oil, sculptures, outdoor art, etc. The list goes on. I did not ask if they ship or not, but I imagine they do.

I am not familiar with the local artists, so was uncertain of the prices were fair or not. I will say that equal/similar art I've seen in other galleries were a bit better priced - thus the 4 vs. 5 stars. Check it out, as I imagine you'll enjoy the experience.

If you don't go for the art, go for the wine selections. I've never seen so many options in one space. Quite impressive. Had we not just had a huge brunch, I would have taken advantage of the very nice tasting room!

Date of experience: September 2017