“Make time for this place*****”

Everyday People Cafe
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make time for this place*****”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

The food is local and thoughtful and delicious!! All things that matter. It is a very affordable place which is uncommon for such high quality ingredients like grass fed local beef and their AMAZING seared Ahi tuna. The service was terrific and just the rolls and butter are worth the trip!

Naperville, Illinois
“LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had a wonderful meal here, actually we simply ate too much. The mussels were delicious and the pork belly was a good as any we have ever had (and that is significant, we have eaten a lot of pork belly). I had the duck for my main and my husband had the walleye...zero complaints. We had the smore for dessert and probably shouldn't have. The portions are generous and we had too much food. But, it was still great.

They really showed their character when I told the bartender that I had read that Michigan had some great dry rieslings. She confirmed and and asked if I would like to try what they had. I wish the restaurants in Chicago would take note of that .

Dinner here was a real treat and didn't cost an arm and a leg. If you are going to the area, you definitely want to have dinner here.

Visited May 2013
“Awesome brunch!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I spent Memorial Day weekend, with 9 friends, in Saugatuck/Douglas. Because of our large party, we called ahead and our table was waiting for us when we arrived. Kelsey, our server was awesome. We all got the endless bubbles and our glasses never went empty. Most of our party got one of the specials, an egg strata served with fresh fruit. They all said it was one of the best they've tasted. The others got the BLT&E with avocado and goat cheese, served with house made fries. All the ingredients tasted fresh and the fries were cooked perfectly. We can't wait to return to the Everyday People Cafe during future visits to the area.

Houston-Tx
“Please go! It's excellent!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love the food, the service, the atmosphere, and it's impossible not to love!My husband and I use to go there very often with friends and family!

Visited May 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Restaurant!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Always an enjoyable meal and service. Great selection of foods to choose from as well as a decent drink list.One of our favorites.