“Please go! It's excellent!”

Everyday People Cafe
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love the food, the service, the atmosphere, and it's impossible not to love!My husband and I use to go there very often with friends and family!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Always an enjoyable meal and service. Great selection of foods to choose from as well as a decent drink list.One of our favorites.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The menu has a lot of unusual choices, along with old favorites, and they have some great appetizers. It's not often that I've seen pork belly on the menu of an upscale restaurant (or anywhere, for that matter) but it was good!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

A place I have been visiting for several years, and is always consistently good! After a long winter, it was great to make my first visit of the season to a favorite stop of mine. Though I have only had brunch, the menu is loaded with both new items and old time favorites, which are just as good as the first time I was introduced to them. The menu items always arrive much better than they are described. During brunch, they also offer a "do it your self" Bloody Mary bar, which allows you to build your own Bloody Mary masterpiece. Hats off to the chef and the staff, who always present a new twist to brunch and lunch.

1  Thank TGG312
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Six of my bestest friends and I went to EDP for dinner after many random inquiries of the local shopkeepers on where they would dine for a "special night"! We were not disappointed! There were 7 of us on a Saturday nite and after being sent across the street for drinks because of the crowd, the hostess called us back to our table about 30 minutes later! We enjoyed the Risotto, ribeye special, Tasso chicken, and delicious predinner warn bread and salads. The food was freakin delish-us! We all were nearly silent as we enjoyed our lovingly prepared food and the very lively and cosmopolitan crowd on this nite. The energy level(aka noise level) was something to be reckoned with and was not for the faint of heart or for a quiet chat over dinner but added to the meal! My friends and I shut the place down after great service from Kevin and crew and I think that I would return there on a one-tank trip from Detroit, just for dinner anytime!!

1  Thank traveljack1