“Not bad in area of sparse dining options”
Review of Fireside Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fireside Grill
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Dimondale
Reviewed November 25, 2013

There really aren't that many choices in this area of Lansing for lunch, so when the Fireside Grill reopened, there was a glimmer of hope.

Based on our lunch today, there definitely is a lot of potential, so I hope it stays around for a bit!

I went here with a co-worker, and ordered one of their several burger options. The greeter and waitstaff were both very friendly. Our order took about 15-20 minutes to come out, which wasn't quick, but i don't think too long at all.

The burger itself was very good; I was pleased with the meat, way it was cooked, the bun, and the sweet potato fries!

The decor itself is a bit outdated, looking like maybe early to mid 90s (the Bud Ice mirror caught my eye!). Not sure if the look was intentional or just the way it is. In any case, though, the restaurant was very clean, and the staff friendly.

I'm pretty sure there will be one or more return visits here!

1  Thank Matt S