“Our regular pizza place”
Review of Classic Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 12, 2012

They are only a few blocks form our house, so this is our regular pizza place. Nothing exceptional, but they make very good pizza. Can be slow on Friday nights.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I consider myself a pizza snob, having grown up in Connecticut and having eaten at Sally's and Pepe's pizzas in New Haven. My wife had a Groupon for Classic Pizza in Dexter, so while we were visiting family in Michigan, we tried Classic Pizza. We were not disappointed. The hand tossed pizza was very good and cooked properly. My only irritation, was that the pizzas were cut like a grid instead of diagonally. Really! Why would they do that? The center slices have no crust to hold. I suggest that Classic sprinkle a little olive oil and oregano on their pizzas...then I would give them an excellent rating.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Have had pizza all over the country. Classic is one of the best! Friends who have tried it agree... Great pizza (carryout or delivery) at a great price.