“Good & Clean”

Flapjack Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in DeWitt
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good average restaurant. Staff and prices were good. My uncle suggested we meet there and it was easy to find though we had to go in the back - it was the only way in. If your in Dewitt it's good for lunch.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nothing was bad and eat there about once a month. Quick service, clean, not too noisy. Breakfast (usual meal) is always hot and prompt. Bottomless coffee pot at the table is a nice touch so I don't have to search out a wait person.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Overall mid- to low-level standard American fare. Their pride is their flapjack pancakes, but we personlly didn't particularly care for them. I personally like some of their omelettes, and baked/grilled fish dishes.

Service is ok, although not very polished at all. But the worst is the atmosphere, or to the point, the smell! It seems to emanate from the carpet, and is a combination of rot, dampness and mildew, with a dose of lysol, apparently to cover it up. Often I felt nearly nauseated by it, and it's been like that for years. Come on, rip out your carpet, and clean up!

2  Thank LeoPB
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I also have only had breakfast here. My wife & I have tried all the DeWitt area places vor breakfast & this is the best & most consistent for very giood quality & service. It's the best in the area. They have different specials each week, which are different & good, plus the standard breakfast fare is always good. The folks here are always pleasant and service is prompt. We keep saying we must come back for dinner. All said I believe you will enjoy...

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I have only had breakfast here.  How can a place that started as a breakfast place have such poor coffee.  I have mine at home before I go there.  The food is OK.