“Good service, good food, inexpensive.”
Review of Relli's Sports Bar

Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Lansing, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service, good food, inexpensive.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I happened to hike into DeWitt on a Monday, when Relli's has its all-you-can-eat spaghetti special for 4.29. That was meatball spaghetti, and it came with salad. It's not a fancy place - the decor is very basic - and it's not fancy food, but it tastes good, the staff is friendly and helpful, and it's a great deal. I was a bit disoriented by the "seat yourself" policy when the place was as busy as it was, but that's nothing major. It's right downtown and the other patrons seemed to be enjoying themselves, too.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Allplace

“Great food”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went there for a family get together , the food was great !! All fresh made , good pizzia. And salids and sandwiches , at a reasonable cost,, highly recommend it

Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The meal started with one of those generic iceburg lettuce salads. Very bland and completely uninspired. Then I had the Lasagne. I don't think Relli's cooks know what sauce is. I would rate this meal a 3 out of 10. The lasagna was overwhelmingly noodles that were overcooked with almost no sauce and a bit of meat. I did not really detect any flavor. It was so noisy in there, my dining partner could barely hear what I was saying without raising my voice. I will not return.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank anly
Michigan
“Wait Staff Needed a Jump Start, But After that we were okay”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was attending a wedding in DeWitt with my husband and several other couples. Between the wedding and reception we had some time to kill, so I recommended Relli's for cocktails and appetizers, having been there a few times before. We found 2 nice big round tables just inside the front door, took off our coats, got situated.....and then sat there waiting for service that didn't come. One or two wait-staff passed by our big group a few times, saying nothing to us. I finally went up to a young blonde waitress who was doing something with her cell phone and said: "We've been here for several minutes (actually it was about 10 - 12) and no one has even offered us a napkin or a menu. I recommended this place to ALL those people over there and so far they are not impressed." She was very polite and came right over to take drink orders and bring menus. Thankfully, service improved after that and our appetizers were so good, we wished we could have ordered an entree. Thanks to the waitress (whose name I don't recall) for turning a negative into a positive. And Relli's...that aroma filling the restaurant is heavenly!

Visited January 2012
Michigan
“pretty good”
Reviewed February 22, 2009

We're new to the area and tried out Relli's. Our experience was that the food was pretty good, prices were very reasonable and service was just fine. We're not used to smokey restaurants (come from a state with no smoking in restaurants--didn't realize some states still allowed it) so we were a bit hesitant walking through the bar to the non-smoking area, but were pleasantly surprised to find that the smoke was unnoticeable in that area.