“Best Cookies Ever”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in DeWitt
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: Sweetie-licious Bakery Cafe is a charming bakery cafe located in downtown DeWitt, Michigan. The vintage ambiance paired with delicious, old-fashioned food makes for a perfect dining or take-out experience. Our fare is created by infusing the best vintage recipes along with the latest taste sensations. All of our foods are homemade, made with only fresh and quality ingredients - no preservatives are ever added. We specialize in retro baked goods, but we have an amazing lunch and dinner menu as well. Simply put, everything we make is truly unique and yummy.
“Best Cookies Ever”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

They make Lemon-Clove cookies that are ridiculously good! So, are the others, but those are my fav. Great atmosphere, it's a 1950's throw back. It's not cheap, but worth it.

Visited July 2014

DeWitt, Michigan
“Wonderful little pie shop!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

THE Best pie Ever!! And the staff is always cheery and helpful. The only tiny con is that it is so wonderful that it get VERY crowded in the tiny pie shop.

Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Love!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I frequent Sweeitie Pies quite often! We love the friendly smiles that greet us every time we walk into the shop! Some of our favorites things to get are: Chicken salad sandwich, turkey and swiss sandwich, and the Pantry Salad. They are all amazing!! The soups are always delicious too! We have actually never had a bad meal or dessert and have been here over 10 dozen times! We try to take a pie (or two) with us when we go visit our families in southwest Michigan. They love them just as much as we do and look forward to the pies every time we visit! I cannot say enough great things about Sweetie-Pies! Its a must go if you are ever in the area! :)

DeWitt, Michigan
“cute spot in small town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stepping into Sweeties is like stepping back in time! Owner, Linda, would like the world to be like Mayberry---and this place is! Food is good, quiche is great! Pies to everyone's liking, cookies, muffins, you name it. Cheeseball is to die for--and where else can you have a side of Bugles?? Well worth the experience!

• Visited April 2014
Milwaukee
“Worth a Detour”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Oh, Lordy! Every town should be so lucky as DeWitt MI ~ Sweetie-licious was a brief detour off I-69 to find a non-franchise lunch and am I glad I took the time! It starts on the sidewalk ~ you can't miss the old-time sweet shop paint job ~ but I came in the store only to be greeted by a guy playing harmonica and steel guitar while a bevy of really nice, really helpful women took orders and chatted amiably with customers. While the focus is pie, cupcakes and muffins for your sweet tooth, I actually ordered the veggie sandwich and was over the moon as I munched. Lots of flavors going on in there and not a franchise grease ball. All the pink and red and lace might be overkill were it not for how GO-OD the food is. Go. Just go. You won't regret it.