“AVERAGE IS THE WORD FOR IT”

Palette Dining Studio
Ranked #227 of 1,102 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“AVERAGE IS THE WORD FOR IT”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sometimes the tables, silverware, and place mats are dirty. Service is OK. Food quality seems good. Too often it is the same offerings, needs variety.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Fort Myers, Florida
“The Palette has declined”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've visited The Palette many times during the last 8 years. Each time I visit, I notice more of a decline and less food choices. The Salad Bar has taken the biggest hit.

Upon every visit, I notice more pastas, more carbohydrate, more filler foods and less main courses. It became so apparent on my last visit that many short cuts had been made, that I vowed that was my last visit to The Palette. I haven't been back.

• Visited December 2012
Saginaw
“Never again”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After being treated so poorly in the casino at MGM, I checked this place out its one of there locations, What a dissapointment Service was not there another guest that was asking for help finialy got some one to see me. THe buffet was sub par as well. The soup had a crust on it. I wont be back

Visited September 2012
Allen Park, Michigan
“Sunday Night Dinner.... where's the beef?”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I went there for a Sunday night dinner and I believe we were both expecting prime rib. No prime rib, no steaks, no roast beef. Had to settle for stuffed cabbage and shrimp which was good. They also have made-to-order crepes which are to die for. You can't get these at any of the other MGM properties in Vegas or Biloxi. The place wasn't packed tonight but service sucked, could not get a drink refill. Also, the staff needs to lighten up a bit and smile.

• Visited September 2012
Livonia, Michigan
“They Will See My Future Business”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stopped in at Palette before we went and hit the gaming floor at MGM Detroit for my Mom'
s 50th Birthday. I have to say as you first walk in the line process was quite short (<10 Minutes from check-in to table for Non-Pro MLife members). The atmosphere was awesome, the service was very good, food was very good, and it was a great quality experience as compared to visiting many of the local suburban Detroit buffet's (Golden Corral, etc). There was everything from shrimp, to oysters, to Mongo BBQ, to sushi, and everything in between. The dessert bar was also amazing and I recommed the Pecan and Peanut Butter bars. This place will continue to see my repeat business when I visit MGM again.

• Visited September 2012