“Hockey Tournament”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Detroit
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I found this hotel to be quite comfortable. The staff were all super friendly and easy to talk to for any request. I would recommend dealing with the hotel directly versus the 800 number for reservations as the 800 number totally was unfriendly, not supportive, and not very knowledgeable about the services of the hotel or about my reason for staying.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michelle J
Kayla A, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to take a moment to take you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor review for us. All the feedback we get, whether positive or negative is used to make our hotel a better experience for you.
I am glad our staff was able to assist you with all requests and also, that you had a wonderful stay.
If you would like to discuss your stay further, please email me at Kayla.apperson@hilton.com. I look forward to hearing from you, and again thank you for taking your time to let us know how we’re doing!

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Had a great stay - the cookie was a welcome surprise in the sub zero MI polar vortex we arrived in. Really wonderful check-in woman, comfortable bed, and lots of space to have meetings in. My radiator made a few noises, but it might be because I cranked it up, due to the aforementioned polar vortex. It was close to my meetings and easy to find, once you put the right address in the GPS. Quick 15 minute drive to the airport and plenty of parking, as well!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
I am very happy that the staff was able to assist you and that you had such a wonderful stay during this cold season. Hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Kayla Apperson
Social Media Manager

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I love the sheets, pillows and comfortable at the Double Tree in Dearborn. It makes sleeping here so comfortable. Better than sleeping at home. The staff is pleasant, helpful and beyond professional. I love the atmosphere of the lobby. The couches and chairs make it convenient to wait for others and enjoy the fountain.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback we greatly appreciate it. I’m so happy you were able to enjoy our signature Double Tree Sweet Dreams bedding even more than at home. I am also very pleased our staff and lobby were so exceptional. We hope that when choosing future accommodations in the area you keep the Double Tree Detroit-Dearborn in mind. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was an excellent hotel. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Food was well prepared service was prompt. Check in was a surprise with the warm cookie since this was my first stay at a Doubletree. The hotel was easily accessible from the tollway and in a nice area of town. I would definitely return to the hotel when I am in the area a couple of times a year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are very thankful to have such wonderful guests. We are delighted you enjoyed everything at our property from our signature warm Double Tree chocolate chip and walnut cookie to our central and convenient location right in the heart of it all. We look forward to your return visits, and hopefully you will be so kind to recommend us to your friends in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

When our car wouldn't start and delayed our leaving the convention for home, the Dearborn Doubletree Hilton provided an incredible amount of assistance, which enabled us to get the car repaired enough to get us home again the next day. Thank you to the entire staff, for seeing to our safety and comfort!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It was our pleasure to be able to assist you and make you comfortable, especially during such a stressful time. I very pleased that you were able to get everything up and running quickly, and that our staff was able to assist. Hopefully you will keep us in mind for any future visits to the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This hotel with the wonderful staff and round the clock security is a very warm and welcome place. The Breakfast is excellent and so is Internet Service. The staff is very helpful, gracious and believe in service with smile no matter what the issue or problem is.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful feedback it’s much appreciated. I am very pleased that our staff was able to wow you with such wonderful service as well getting to enjoy our wonderful amenities. We hope that in any future visits to the area you keep out property in mind for accommodations. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Love the bath. So many hotel showers leave me in fear of a fatal slip&fall, but the shower and bathroom floor weren't excessively slippery even when wet. Nice atrium, restaurant, and function spaces. The room was clean, tidy, well-furnished, without any signs of age or wear. I had one issue with the thermostat, but the staff was very accomodating and got right on it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay with our property and we are appreciated the awesome comments. We hope that in any future visits you will keep The Double Tree Detroit-Dearborn in mind. Thank you again.
Kindest regards,