Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn
    • Pool
    • Fitness center
    Very Good 4/5
    1,610 results
    All reviewshenry fordgreenfield villagefront deskcookiesdouble treehome away from homebreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelbusiness tripshuttle serviceconvenient locationhotel stafffitness centerenjoyed my stayupon checkmimi
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have visited this hotel when I was on a business trip in Detroit. I have found it to be the perfect place for such scope. The room looked great and it was very clean. The service was excellent. The meals were OK. I will definitely return here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
    Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I happy to see you enjoyed most areas of our property, I am very sorry to see that our meals were any less than exceptional, that is definitely not up to our standards here at the Double Tree and I will be sure to address that, so that it can be corrected. I’m happy that the one isolated item will not deter you from staying with us in the future and we look forward to your future visits to our hotel. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the staff go out of their way to ensure that you are well cared for. They are very friendly and work very hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The food is very good and decently priced. The rooms are kept very clean and everything in working order. The front desk is very proficient and friendly. There was not one aspect of my stay that was not positive.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
    Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to review our property, we greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback. I am very pleased that your stay was a positive one due to our great staff and their hard work. Here at the Double Tree our goal is to make your stay as pleasurable as possible we know that when on the road it becomes difficult so being able to make you comfortable is the best reward. We hope that in any future visits to the area you keep our property in mind. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here for a full week in October on a business trip. My company used the on-site facilities to conduct meetings all week. Everyone I interacted with on the staff was very friendly, the facilities were well suited to our needs, and the rooms were good as well. The fitness center is nice, but if you plan on working out at 6am, it can get crowded/full. Plan to go earlier then 6 or later in the afternoon. This is the only place I stay when I come to Dearborn for business.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for you feedback, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post how your experience at our property went. I’m pleased that we were able to suite all your needs, from our meeting facilities to our fitness center, rooms, and even our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dearborn. Thank you again for your review and your continued patronage.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The staff went out of their way to provide excellent customer service. The rooms were very clean and the food and service in the restaurant was very good. In particular, Rondah (Front Desk Supervisor) and especially Liz (Front Office Manager) certainly went the extra mile +
    to accommodate and ensure that we had a very relaxed and enjoyable weekend.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
    1  Thank Jo C
    Jennifer p, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, I’m glad that you were able to enjoy all aspects of your stay with us from the room to the restaurant and even our front desk staff I will defiantly make sure that we commend Liz and Rondah on a job well done. We hope that in any future visits to the area you keep our property in mind. Thank you again.
    Kindest regards

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Hotel was very nice from lobby to room. Front desk hostess was very professional, made the business t rip relaxing. Will recommend this hotel for future trips and to friends as well. House cleaning did a great job each day and the room felt like home.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I’m glad to see you were able to enjoy all aspects of our property and that our staff did a wonderful job of exceeding your expectations. We hope that in any future visits to the area you keep our property in mind. Thank you again.