“Motor City nice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Detroit
St Louis
“Motor City nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nice hotel, great gym, rooms very clean. An older property by well maintained. Many resturants close by. Easy accsess. Good breakfast. Nice lobby with a gift shop. Some of the carpet in the halls was stained. I dont understand why hotels allow this.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I just love this hotel. So do my kids. Everyone is friendly - seriously. There was a lady vacuuming a hallway we walked through and she stopped to say good morning to us with a smile. Now that I think of it, all of the staff we encountered smiled at us. Everything was perfect; AGAIN!

Room Tip: This trip we had a 4th floor room. It was quiet and didn't seem any less convenient than our las...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Mentor, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We love staying here,we have stayed many times and the staff is allways great. Our contact Mimi is allways willing to help us get our rooms for any of the events that we go there for.
The breakfast is very good which is helpful when traveling with a couple or a group of freinds.
Thanks, Harry W.R.H.G.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
clinton twp, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel front desk staff is very friendly and accomadating. The lobby seating and fountain area is very comfortable and attractive feature. The pillows and beds are very comfy and in general I enjoyed my stay. I had some concerns regarding the cleaniness of my bathroom in my room. There was a smear of some sort that I noticed on the shower wall while I was using the restroom that gave me the eeks. I also was not impressed with the pool water cleaniness.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I chose this place becasue it was less than a mile from University of MI where I had a one-day event to attend. I wish I was staying longer as I got in late and left early- so really didn't get to fully enjoy the hotel's ammenities.

My first reaction was, "Wow. So many reviewers on Trip Advisor said all kinds of complaining things about this place. They are snobby!" ;)

This place was VERY nice! If you want absolute pristine perfectionism and a carpet that doesn't look like human beings ever stepped foot on it- then go to the fancy pants bazilion star hotels that will cost you 2 grand per night. Please. I'm tired of the diva behavior of travellers.

I HIGHLY recommend this place. The staff at the front desk were beyond courteous. They actually came from behind the counter and out to physically greet us and shake our hands. And welcome us. They gave us warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival. (YUM!) The lobby was beautiful The room beautiful and the beds and pillows were oh so comfy. They do charge for internet- but we joined the Hilton email list / points program and got free internet.

Someone said there was not a coffee maker in the room so I brought mine. THEY DO HAVE COFFEE MAKERS IN THE ROOM. Nice- Wolfgang Puck coffee makers and delicious coffee. And I'm a coffee snob.

Great place. Would stay here again and again. Wish I had time to try the breakfast and pool.

Peachtree City, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip with Ford Motor Company. The staff was wonderful. The hotel is an older facility, but they have made significant updates. Check in was efficient and presented me with a warm chocolate chip cookie! I would stay here again when I return for future business. The room was large and the bathroom spacious. Very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a good hotel if you are visiting Ford. Cleanliness and ambiance were good. If I am visiting this area, then It is good place to stay. It's calm place, specially good breakfast options. Swimming pool and Big Lobby attracted me a lot.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business