“Good Time in Dearborn”

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Detroit
Salem, Ohio
“Good Time in Dearborn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been traveling to the Detroit area for more than 13 years now for work. I stayed at a few other hotels before I started staying here. This Double Tree is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant and carefree as possible. I have brought a lot of customers and business associates to this hotel and recommend it to anyone planning on coming to the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
Merrillville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been traveling to the Detroit area for almost 2 years now for work. I stayed at a few other hotels before I started staying here. This Double Tree is a great place to stay. The hotel is clean...the public areas, as well as the rooms. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant and carefree as possible. I have brought a lot of other people to this hotel and recommend it to anyone planning on coming to the area.

Aurora, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

hotel was not well kept and di not smell fresh. high humidity did not help but did not feel like hvac was working as it should. ate dinner in the restaurant which was not bad; however, there were lights out being replaced be maintenance in the bar area at 2030 in the evening while i was there eating.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

2 Thank Leonard H
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

When we first arrived at the hotel I was a bit apprehensive as I saw there was a convention at the hotel that coincided with our stay & was taking up the entire lobby. The lady at check-in assured us that she had us in a room where we wouldn't be disturbed by the noise & convention goers and she was right. We were in a room on the 6th floor towards the back of the hotel and aside from all the activity in the lobby & ballrooms we wouldn't have known there was a convention going on. I am a very light sleeper and found the room to be very quiet. The room was lovely, internet was fast & reliable, plenty of bathroom counter space, nice large bath towels and a convenient business center. As far as we could tell there was a hotel security car in the parking lot at all times. On our last night our 2 teenage girls were splitting for one of their delicious cookies we got at check-in so I told them to go downstairs and ask at the front desk. When they both finally got the courage to go ask, the man behind the desk immediately said, "you're making the cookie face," and gave them each a cookie. They were thrilled! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
schoolcraft, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

good people, service excellent, clean room. quiet, felt safe and secure. Access was great even though there was storms coming through that night. would use again if in the area for business. loved the foyer.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Hotel itself was nice but it was difficult to find the entrance to this hotel. Drive around for 20 min before i found it. Also asked for ear buds for the workout room. Told there were disposable ones there. I said I didn't see any. Was promised by the front desk that they would restock. used the workout room the three days I was there and never saw any. The hotel restaurant is way overpriced for what you get and did not have a very good wine selection. Overall the place was OK but traveling alone on business I did not like the area this hotel was located.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Cruisechix
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you get lucky enough to be helped by Dan at the front desk, be prepared for excellent customer service! He went out of his way to welcome me to the hotel in a "non-scripted" type of way and gave me just the right amount of information for my stay. Team members like Dan are the reason why I only choose Hilton brand hotels.