“Great place with good food and great beer”

Detroit Beer Company
Ranked #50 of 1,256 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice. Once with a group and once solo to watch a game. Both times were awesome. Great service and food. Beer is local and tasty. They actually have the sound on for game day which is great! Come support local Detroit y'all! Sip sip yum

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2018

We stopped here before heading to a Detroit Opera Theatre event and were so glad we did. The menu had so many great selections, and I sure appreciated the gluten free choices and availability of GF buns for burgers and sandwiches. I had the JL Hudson maurice salad and their take on it was absolutely THE BEST I've ever had. Kudos to the chef for giving me a huge reason to come back soon! My niece had the french dip sandwich with their special fries and gave it thumbs up too. Service was friendly and efficient. So glad we stopped at Detroit Beer and look forward to a return visit asap.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Food was very good, and the staff very friendly. Overall, very impressed with Downtown Detroit. Not at all what I expected.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I ate here after flying into Detroit. We had never heard of this place but it was right around the corner from our hotel. The food was absolutely incredible and they had something for everyone! We recommend the fries, quesadillas, grilled cheese and burgers! The portion sizes were great we left completely stuffed! I cannot attest to the beer but overall a great food place!

Reviewed September 28, 2018

When I asked hotel staff where to go for a quick bite, they recommended this place.

probably not the right place for me, as I tend to eat on the healthier side.

The black-bean burger I got was pretty good - included a gluten-free bun. The sweet potato fries that came along with it were soggy.

That was about it by way of healthier options on the menu - besides some salads. However, I'm sure that's not what most people are really looking for in this place.

Date of visit: September 2018