“Very good food!”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Food was very good, and the staff very friendly. Overall, very impressed with Downtown Detroit. Not at all what I expected.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I ate here after flying into Detroit. We had never heard of this place but it was right around the corner from our hotel. The food was absolutely incredible and they had something for everyone! We recommend the fries, quesadillas, grilled cheese and burgers! The portion sizes were great we left completely stuffed! I cannot attest to the beer but overall a great food place!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

When I asked hotel staff where to go for a quick bite, they recommended this place.

probably not the right place for me, as I tend to eat on the healthier side.

The black-bean burger I got was pretty good - included a gluten-free bun. The sweet potato fries that came along with it were soggy.

That was about it by way of healthier options on the menu - besides some salads. However, I'm sure that's not what most people are really looking for in this place.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

It was ok. For being a beer company, their selection of beers was disappointing. There where maybe 8 beer choices on the menu. I ordered the “JL Hudson Maurice salad. I was very excited to see it on the menu. But if you have ever had this salad from Hudsons, you will be sadly disappointed. The jambalaya was good, the blacken catfish was also good. Overall it was ok, but nothing special.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I enjoyed the What Jess Wants IPA and Harvest Ale. A really good, smooth wheay IPA and a fruity, mildly bitter, hazy ale.