“It is was it is.”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 28, 2018

When I asked hotel staff where to go for a quick bite, they recommended this place.

probably not the right place for me, as I tend to eat on the healthier side.

The black-bean burger I got was pretty good - included a gluten-free bun. The sweet potato fries that came along with it were soggy.

That was about it by way of healthier options on the menu - besides some salads. However, I'm sure that's not what most people are really looking for in this place.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

It was ok. For being a beer company, their selection of beers was disappointing. There where maybe 8 beer choices on the menu. I ordered the “JL Hudson Maurice salad. I was very excited to see it on the menu. But if you have ever had this salad from Hudsons, you will be sadly disappointed. The jambalaya was good, the blacken catfish was also good. Overall it was ok, but nothing special.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I enjoyed the What Jess Wants IPA and Harvest Ale. A really good, smooth wheay IPA and a fruity, mildly bitter, hazy ale.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

As you would expect good beer selection, nice bar.
Your standard pub fare. Friendly staff. Nice outdoor patio.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Very busy night downtown Detroit with 2 large events. However, a 45 minute wait went quickly with great Long Island ice teas and festive atmosphere. Plenty of space to drink while waiting for a table. Our server Taylor was phenomenal ; paying close attention to all of our needs as requested. We suggest the pizza and calamari. The fries looked good, too.