I have stayed here twice before catching early morning flights. If you don't mind paying the extra money, this hotel is great. The rooms are large, upscale, and clean. The hotel itself is open and interesting - the lobby is a great place to grab a drink and hang out. From the rooms, there are cool views of the airport, airplanes, and runways. Of course, you can't beat the location if you're flying Delta, as the hotel is attached to the Delta terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the world-class McNamara Terminal, offers the convenience of a private security entrance, latest Westin guestroom, technology and comfort, Reflections Restaurant and Lounge, 26,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin