We chose the Westin because we were literally flying into Detroit for a thirty hour stop to watch our son play football in southwestern Michigan. We came into Detroit at 2am on Sat and left at 6:20 on Sun. We flew in from the Virgin Islands and we exhausted when we arrived. All we could think of was collapsing into a Westin Heavenly Bed! We awoke on game day completely refreshed even though we only had 6 hours of sleep. Our room was comfortable,quiet and dark, despite the fact that we were yards from a runway!!! The airport around us was crowded with holiday travelers but the hotel was a peaceful oasis in our crazy busy world. Even our waiter Shawn in the restaurant went out of his way to be friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to all weary travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the world-class McNamara Terminal, offers the convenience of a private security entrance, latest Westin guestroom, technology and comfort, Reflections Restaurant and Lounge, 26,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin