Checked in very late and left fairly early because of a cancelled flight so did not get a chance to experience more that just the room. While riding up in the elevator I found myself wishing I had more timebecause the lobby, dining area looked great, and inviting. The room was cozy, clean and quiet which allowed for good albeit short night sleep. The security line into the main terminal in the morning was a bit long, made longer by the flight attendants who kept cutting the line. But, other than that, I would not hesitate to stay there again, and may even incorporate a stop there in my travel plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, located in the new world-class McNamara Terminal, offers a private security entrance, latest technology and Detroit's most stylish & comfortable surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel Detroit
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit Westin