Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
The perfect activity to get out and quickly see parts of the D!

We scheduled a quick HandleBar tour in the middle of a good ole' Midwest snow storm. It was... read more

Reviewed February 10, 2020
razalups
Annual Event

Always an awesome time. We've benn putting this event together for the past 3 years and plan to... read more

Reviewed February 9, 2020
shuntesanders1
Shelby Township, Michigan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Detroit
from $81.74
from $29.00
from $96.99
1,113 results
All reviews handle bar shipping company driver nick birthday celebration awesome driver drink specials bike tour pedal pub super fun co workers an absolute blast a lot of fun fun night fun experience downtown area comerica park ride
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

More fun than you could ever imagine, even when the weather doesn’t “cooperate”! We had a 10-person group on a cold, windy November Saturday. Our driver, Anthony, was really nice and did a great job of planning our route and explaining things without being too intrusive. Sharing a giant bike with your friends and some tasty beverages will inspire you to pedal hard (it’s a nice workout!), but Anthony seemed to have a new stop for us at just the right time. We got some great group pics at the Spirit of Detroit, Comerica Park, etc, and had a blast (plus a few more drinks) at some really cool bars that I hadn’t been to before but will definitely be back. The exclusive HandleBar drink specials at the bars were an unexpected and very pleasant surprise!

I honestly can’t believe how much we experienced in only 2 hours, it was a bit of a whirlwind so we are already planning our next tour! Can’t wait!

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Even in the cold and raining day, we all had an amazing fun time Saturday afternoon on the pedal pub ride in Detroit! Our out of town friends said it was fantastic way to enjoy the city. We were celebrating my wife's birthday, who hesitated a bit because of the rain, and Brian one of the owners even offered a raincheck; but we decided to power through and glad we did; it was a blast. Zach was our driver who did an awesome job and was very nice; he stopped at all our requested pubs and places and had some great suggestions; he took some great pictures of our group. I would highly recommend the HandleBar Detroit. One thing to note, you do have to pedal to make it move.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I have lived in the metro Detroit area my entire life (30+ years) which means I have visited downtown Detroit many times, but this was by far the most fun thing I have ever done in Detroit!

What a cool way to experience the city and also have a fun and very unique group bonding event with friends!

At first, I was a little bit worried about the colder temperature (our tour was on a November day that was in the 40s) - but after you start pedaling, it warms you up right away!

The driver was very friendly and he took us to some really cool bars along the way - where we could warm up and have a few very cheap drinks (the Handle Bar tour also comes with very good drink specials at the bars!)

I would highly recommended this to anyone and I am already considering doing this again next year!

1  Thank Honger62
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We had an awesome experience on the HandleBar Detroit on Saturday 11/11.
We were taken greeted by our friendly and experienced guide Anthony, who spent a few minutes explaining the rules and regulations to us, but kept it light at the same time.
He then took us around the inner city area of Detroit. We stopped off at a few of the more famous landmarks and took group pictures, so make sure you bring your camera. Anthony also hooked up our music for us, so again, make sure you bring your favourite tunes!
Overall we had an amazing time. We stopped at several bars along the route, so you get plenty of breaks from riding. I would highly recommend this for any group of friends, or as a team building activity for work.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a very fun time. During ride, you also can go to nice bars and cello Detroit places. I would highly recommend it!! Good exercise and drinking! Don't miss it!!!