The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
  • Pool
The Atheneum(Detroit)
  • Pool
1,379 results
All reviewsboulevard roommichael symon's roastbeautiful hotelvalet parkingheavenly bedthe club loungecampus martiuspeople moverroom was spaciouslobby barhistoric buildingvalet serviceheart of downtowncomerica parkself parkopera houseford field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This is an excellent hotel for the money. My daughter and I stayed in their lowest cost room for several days. It was large, quiet, and well appointed. The area where the hotel is located is a little sketchy in the evenings, but once in the hotel, you feel quite safe. If you're trying to have a vacation to take in the sights of Dearborn, and the shopping of Auburn Hills, you can't goring with the location of this hotel. Also, like many of the other reviewers, I found the valet car service exceptional value for $25/day.

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed at the Westin Book Cadillac for the Detroit Autorama in 2011. My room was nice, but I got in late in the evening and was to tired to check out some of the amenities. That is why I didn't write a review last year. Had dinner at the 24 Grille. Food was good, but pricey. What I did see in my short time last year was enough for me to give it another try next year.

So on February 24, 2012, I returned to the Westin Book Cadillac for the Detroit Autorama. Managed to get there early enough to utilize the fitness room (Pretty cool. I liked how you can plug in your mp3 player to the treadmill or bike and exercise to your own playlist.) Again, my room was nice clean and roomy and the staff was nice. I didn't dine at the 24 Grille, went to Greektown via people mover and had dinner in the Greektown area (check out Pegasus Restaurant). If I had to nick-pick and find something about the hotel I didn't like, I would have to say the cost to utilize the business center.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and hope to return next year.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Love Westin, this one is a little chopped up...weird spaces, dark cooridors. The build has GREAT history and I love that it has been rehabed, but it doesn't live up to the Westin at the Detroit Airport. Must try the Michael Simon Restaurant downstairs though!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I had a great stay Feb 23, 2012. We had a larger room than I expected, and the Heavenly series of products has me hooked. The staff was very friendly, especially the porters and concierge. I have been looking for a new bed for home for about 6 months now, and the Heavenly bed moved right to the top of the list. I wish I had enough water pressure at home to be able to use the double head shower.

We had a number of drinks at the Motor Bar which were very reasonable, and had dinner at the 24 Grille which was phenomenal. I asked our waiter to send my compliments to the chef ( I usually do not do that) - everything about dinner was top shelf.

Can't wait until my next trip to Detroit!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank ern23
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stay one Nightfir an event in Detroit, got what I expected from the Westin brand Havenly bed, in room Starbucks coffee, I requested double bead and they gave it to me with out the hassle.

Book it through Priceline so I god really good price for a Westin brand.

Only one downside is that the room down had a spece between the floor, so we can hear every convo going on in the hall way.

• Stayed: March 2012