MGM Grand Detroit
$135
$127
  • Breakfast included
1,238 results
All reviewswolfgang puckm lifebathroom mirrorcasino floorsteam roomslot machinesfrosted glassthe concierge levelcorner suitenon smokingrooms are beautifulwalk in showerhotel guestsliving roomroom serviceindoor poolambassador bridge
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Room decor is excellent at this hotel, and the ability of the drapes to black out the daylight is better than any hotel I've ever stayed in. The bed itself felt odd; I'm not sure if the mattress was just old but it seemed to cave in at the middle. It was not easy to sleep on the mattress.
Staff were friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again if forced to return to Detroit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The only complaint that i would have is I thati have a 16yr old daughter and your facility is not designed family friendly , what i mean by that she travelswith me butcshes not able to experience the restuarants other than TAP because they're on the gaming floor

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We can always count on great customer service and luxury room a very clean and comfortable bed. I wanted to write this review because I wanted to give kudos to a few people that made this stay a bit more exceptional. Lisa the bartender in Ignite was amazing! Wonderful customer service a joy to talk to and her drinks are absolutely amazing. We asked Jeff in the high limit area if we could reserve a room for that evening and he was able to assist us indirectly. He found someone with in minutes that could assist us with that department and within 10 mins we were checked in. We really appreciated the efforts from Jeff and the "If I can't help you I will find someone that can " mentality. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The luxury of these rooms will exceed your expectations definitely... More than satisfied.
(Valet isn't as good as the hotel at all though, but the are nice people overall). That would be my only problem with them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice rooms. A bit pricey though. Staff is nice and courteous. This, t my knowledge, is the only casino in Detroit to have family restrooms, which I require help from my husband due I an injury. I cannot go to other casinos in the area because of this requirement.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple