“North Vegas”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Nassau, Bahamas
“North Vegas”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The hotel was awesome and the room was clean and comfortable. I thought that i was in vegas. the casino was huge and lively and the staff extremely friendly. The check in was easy and the front desk staff was quite friendly and helpful. The place felt very secure and the security people were polite and helpful at all times. The bathroom was always cleaned in a timely manner

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Polish first
Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I actually enjoyed my stay here...I really enjoyed the scenery of the pool and just having access to so much if need be like food, casino, downtown, spa etc....Great place to visit...even the beds are very comfortable

Columbus
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our needs. We wanted somewhere close to the arena. The hotel side was very quiet and separate from the casino. It was nice that we had somewhere to eat late and entertainment if we wanted to play games.

Southfield, Michigan, Usa
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I were going to the wings game. And Decided to stay the night at MGM and to hit up the casino for a little bit. A mini honeymoon for us. The staff was great and helpful. The hotel and casino were very clean. My favorite spot would be the bar " U Drink Me". The staff there were great. The bar was relaxing and something different for my wife and I. Which I love. Not your Typical bar in royal oak where we live by and hang out at. Only problem I have is the room service. Prices were very high and the Quality of the food was very poor. $53 for two orders of Scrambled eggs,hash browns and sausage. Eggs taste they were from a box and not season. The hash browns were loaded with black pepper. Was not happy about the meal and price. I Recently book my parents a night down there. But I told them not to order room service. We will be back again. But not for room services.

1 Thank Jason V
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay at MGM this weekend for my birthday and I couldn't have been happier! The staff went above and beyond, they opened doors for us and everyone was so friendly. My husband told the front desk at check in that he was surprising me for my birthday, and within 20 minutes of my arrival they sent a package of cookies up with a personalized letter thanking me for choosing them for my birthday festivities and to let the Front Desk Supervisor know if there was anything at all they could do for us. The valet was very helpful, courteous, and quick. The room was very nice, although it could have been a little bigger in the main room area. There is a couch/seating area, and the bed, linens, and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was the most impressive part - a tv in the mirror! And the shower was to die for. For the price, it would have been nice if the room was larger, but all in all we really enjoyed our stay and would go back again. LOVED IT!

Room Tip: Get an odd # room, the view is much nicer. You can see Canada, the bridge, and the city lights look...
Wixom, Michigan
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I didn't want to go home! From the first steps into the hotel area, there is an incredible sent that invites and welcomes you to just stay sitting right there, in the welcoming seating, by the huge wall of flickering flames. The lighting and decor throughout leaves you spending as much time appreciating it as the room itself (almost!). The virtual tour on the website is nice but doesn't convey how it feels to be enveloped by the luxury of the bedding. The stained glass accent through to the bedroom from the bathroom is just the beginning of the unique style. The cabanas by the pool, the locker area, with jacuzzi, steam room, and robes….The staff was incredible! Accommodating and always offering their service. I’m not much of a casino goer but this would be enough to make you consider taking up gambling just to get the comps to stay at least once a month! An extra big thank you to Customer Development Executive – Gus Karagatsoulis! You definitely fulfilled your job title with us! Vinny P

Midland, Michigan, Usa
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the MGM on a Friday and Saturday night. We selected the hotel because of the quality of the rooms and the service as well as the easy access to great dining and the V nightclub. We were not disappointed and plan to go back for another getaway weekend later this year!