“Thoroughly enjoyable!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
St. Louis metro area
“Thoroughly enjoyable!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am not an expert on Cuban Food but have traveled widely and eaten at a lot of restaurants in the US and abroad. I found Vicentes to very good and really enjoyed my meal. Don't forget to have a glass of sangria as it is excellent. I went to Vicentes with a friend from PR and she found the food to be good Latin cuisine.

• Visited October 2011

michigan
“Welcome to Cuba in Detroit !!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Let me start by saying that I been going to this place for almost 5 years and i can't seem to get tired of the food. You must try the Red Sangria is one of the best that i had in my life. I have tried 90% of the menu and so far i haven't been disappointed. Great Service ,and a great atmosphere, especially on Saturday night when they have a Salsa playing so people can dance.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that loves good food.

• Visited August 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Salsa anyone?”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food was great. This place serves authentic cuban food and if you stay long enough, you may have your salsa lesson and dance away your meal. A fun place to be.

Visited July 2012
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been here several times, the food is so good, I would go back to sample everything on the menu

Visited April 2012
Naples, Florida
“Good Cuban Meal”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We found the food to be authentic, and excellent! The Empanada appetizer is awesome---I could make a meal out of them! The "Old Clothes" (shredded beef) entree was great. So were the traditional sides (black beans, rice, plantains).

Great atmosphere. We had an excellent waiter. The atmosphere is great, and the place appeared very clean, including the restrooms.

Great experience. We WILL return.

• Visited June 2012