“Artist in the House”

College for Creative Studies
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I am not an Art critic. I like what I like and I don't like what I don't like. But the school is filled with all type of Artist. I had the pleasure of meeting (2) and Loved their work. Had the opportunity to purchase from one.

1  Thank EastssiddeLady

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My son studied in there for 4 years . Very well prepared and he is a good proffessional.He got a job at Gm. I thisnk they really car and excellence is the word they deserve.

1  Thank trip215
Reviewed January 17, 2013

For those creative types who love the art world this is the school to go to. Just recently as I walked around the small campus I could feel the artistic senses of all the aspiring students seeking a career in the world of art.
There's a very unique feeling here and the people who attend here are ambitious and hard-working.
Art in Detroit is at the College for Creative Studies!

3  Thank adrianna24sings
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I enjoyed meeting so many artists and one glass instructor at the Noel night event. I can't wait to sign up for classes next spring. I love the energy and the diversity in every aspect.

1  Thank Coco D
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Enrolled my daughter this year. The staff here are incredibly nice and everyone seems to put a great emphasis on helping their students to succeed. Campus is very secure and coursework and programs are designed to place students upon graduation.

3  Thank SE_MI_Man