“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: Thai
Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go here for work lunches and it is great. They have delicious food and reasonable prices. If you are planning to eat there, make sure to go a bit before noon otherwise you might have troubles finding a table.

Visited April 2014

Canton, Michigan
“Fresh and Fantastic”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is a great little Thai restaurant in Midtown. There is a small seating area, but the food is top-notch. The crispy roll was one of the best. The satay was juicy and a large portion. The Pad Thai Chicken (chose extra hot spice) was sweet, salty (I added soy--shoot me), hot, and delicious. Portions were generous, and the lunch deal of a large plate, spring roll, and fountain drink for $9.25 seems a bargain.

• Visited February 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Go Sy Thai”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Go! Sy Thai is awesome. A great addition to the area and a wonderful choice if you're looking for some of the best quality Thai food in the area. Everything was perfectly spiced, well balanced and incredibly fresh. There was also no after taste of sodium. Everything tasted clean. The establishment itself was extra clean. Will go back anytime we're in the mood for Thai.

• Visited February 2014
Huntington Woods, Michigan
“Great inexpensive Thai cuisine”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I ate here from a friend's recommendation. The food was excellent. My spouse considered the Pad Thai to be the second best she has ever eaten. I had a noodle dish with beef. The serving was generous with more than the usual amount of beef. As someone else has commented here, the spice ratings are accurate rather than milder than expected. Hot mean hot. I'm not sure that I could have eaten the two spicier alternatives though I've never met a hot pepper that I didn't like. I didn't mind picking up my food at the counter, and the food was ready quickly. I was amazed at the low price of $7.50 for the main course. I would list two small negatives. First, since seating is limited, we had to sit near the door where the cold winds blew in during the current frigid spell. I also had a bit of trouble reading the menu since the contrast between the dishes and the background could have been better. These small negatives won't keep me from coming back, especially since the restaurant is within walking distance from Wayne State University where I'm a professor.

• Visited January 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent new Thai restaurant right in the heart of the Cass Corridor”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

A welcome addition to the burgeoning Cass Corridor retail scene. Great location, and easy parking on the street. I've been for lunch and dinner, after work. The Pad Thai is great. I recently had the Drunken Noodles. Pricing is reasonable, at under $9.00 per entree. A very comfortable dining room---open and airy, blond wood, plenty of seats. I like the vibe: plenty of Wayne State students and professors, young entrepreneurs and artists. In the Auburn Building, near the new retail and gallery spots Nora, Hugh, The Butcher's Daughter, and others.

• Visited November 2013