“Do not stay here!”

Ranked #26 of 33 Hotels in Detroit
Singapore, Singapore
“Do not stay here!”
Reviewed November 17, 2006

Do not stay in this motel. The rooms have a very bad smell and stinks of pesticide. This is in every room because I change my room and there's still that smell. The toilet is choked in my room as well when i checked in.

Furthermore, they said they have free internet but when I used my centrino to try to access, there were no networks to be found in 3 of the rooms i tried. I called the desk to ask whats the problem, he told me "You have to open the door, because the previous guest smoked in the room and the smoke is affecting the wifi" - For those of you who knows about wifi I bet you are ROFL by now. But it wasn't funny for me at all. I asked for a charge back to my card and quarreled with him because I really needed the internet for my work. He told me to "call some computer expert who knows what they are doing to connect". This was the final straw. I had no choice but the stay one night and then leave the next day even though I paid for 2 nights.

Save your money and stay at another hotel please.

Stayed November 2006
13 Thank aaronlim

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ohio
Reviewed September 10, 2006

This place not for the weak or easily frightened, but we had no problems there and it is within walking distance to a wonderful steak place and the Masonic Temple Hall. Can't beat the price!

• Liked — local flavor and location
  • Disliked — no continental breakfast
  • Tips/Secrets — don't go out at night alone