“Outstanding Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We were going to a show at the Fox and of course running late. We were seated promptly, served quickly and had a wonderful meal. Did I mention we were a party of five? Kudos to Bethany our server on a magnificent job.

1  Thank Frank V

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I cant praise the Foxtown Grille enough! Our server, Bethany, made us feel like family with excellent recommendations, friendly service and a great attention to details.

The food was wonderful. We began with the stack-an eggplant/tomato/cheese dish and for dinner I had the shrimp portifino and my date enjoyed the sea bass. Both were well prepared and presented.

Prices were reasonable and the view of the theatre offered a beautiful backdrop to the already spectacular atmosphere. A great date night or adult night out!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We dined here during the week when the restaurant was not overly busy. We were promptly seated at a table near the window. Our server, Rodney, was courteous and politely answered any questions we had about the menu. We tried the veal saltimbocca, chicken marsala, and sea bass; all were well prepared, hot, and delicious. We tried a couple of desserts too, which were promptly devoured. There was a couple enjoying dinner nearby and I couldn't help thinking that it would be a great place for a date night as the dining room is nicely appointed with subdued lighting and great views of Woodward Avenue and Comerica Park. I believe they offer a special multi-course dinner for 2 on Tuesdays and Thursdays that might just be the ticket for our next visit.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was invited to a night game to see the Detroit Tigers play baseball. We got there early on purpose and found Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille across the street from Comerica Park. The pizza appetizer was more than enough for a meal and it was excellent. The service and drinks could not have been better. It's in the building of the Fox Theatre, a world class awesome restored theatre. The service was excellent and the assortment of drinks great. I'd highly recommend this for a meal before or after an event at the Fox Theatre, the Detroit Tigers or the Detroit Lions games. It looks to me like Detroit is going out of it's way to improve the downtown area and hopefully the city of Detroit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very good Italian food. The Lasagna was wonderful. We had the calimari appitizer and the Eggplant Tower ( i think that was the name) for appitizers. Both were very delicious. No room for dessert but i'm sure it would have been great!!. The service was very quick and friendly. The street view and the ball park was a nice touch as well.