“Awesome experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here for restaurant week. Had awesome meal and drinks. Would give 5stars but didn't because of the price i.e. $14 for a cocktail. However, I will say that everything was scrumptious. I love the waited...LISA. She was awesome and needs a raise. I don't mind paying of that type of service!

Visited September 2013

Detroit
“Good food and vegas vibe!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have dined at Brizola several times and most enjoy having dinner at the bar. The bartenders are very attentive and can direct you through the fun notepad menu. The greek salad is fabulous and unique, the steaks always cooked to perfection, and interesting side dishes. Yes it is pricey, but don't you usually get what you pay for? Drinks are as simple or complex as you desire with smoking ice if you require. And where can you get one gigantic round ice ball to eliminate water downed drinks? And the best part? Easy valet parking and up the stairs with a short stint to the casino.

• Visited August 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“A chance to spin the wheel!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

One casino pretty much looks like another, but the Greektown Casino is *huge*. They offer free parking, which is an enormous bonus for visitors to the downtown area.
Signs made it easy to find your way around, and staff were friendly, too, about giving directions.
My favorite game is the Big Six, Big Wheel, or Wheel of Fortune (or it probably has other names, as well). Not every casino has this table game, nor even knows what you're talking about when you ask for it -- but Greektown has it!
I played for a few minutes, then noticed a small placard that said guests were welcome to spin the wheel, provided they followed a few simple rules. I heard myself asking the dealer if I could do that, and he readily agreed to show me how.
How cool is that?!? It wasn't even on my bucket list!! I spun the wheel a couple of times, and had a hoot. Another woman at the table must have seen how much fun it was, so she then asked if she could spin the wheel. I left shortly after that, but I imagine everyone at the table probably wanted a chance to spin. I hope I didn't unleash a monster, but boy, that was fun!

Visited July 2013
Wilmington De
“Romantic location”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Fabulous food, expensive but excellent quality made it worth it. Located in Greektown casino. The filet was one of the best I have ever had.

Visited August 2013
Florence, Kentucky
“Bets Up”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I'm not a casino person but I really had a lot of fun getting to learn how to play the slot machines and exploring the casino while in town.

It's crowded later evenings but pretty empty early mornings. Really fun time!

Visited August 2013