“Weird joint”
Review of St. CeCe's

St. CeCe's
Ranked #249 of 1,138 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We went for lunch on a monday and arrived but 1:00, no one was in the place. Very ominous. We had the beef mac and cheese, it was ok but kind of pricey for what we got. I think the place needs some sprucing up. The bartender was nice though.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stopped in for drinks after visiting Green Dot and was impressed with setting, bar and menu (though only had a few apps). As with Green Dot, not in an area I want to go out of my way to visit but, if I do find myself in the area again, I definately want to give it a second look.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went on a Friday evening for cocktails and some apps. They have a great selection of beers. The service was fantastic. The Mac and cheese is so yummy!

Besides all of that, the atmosphere was fabulous . What a unique establishment.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Been to St. CeCe's four times and each time we have had really good food. One night it was a duck dish that was great, their fish usually trout or whitefish is spectacular, comes in a divine sauce made with cream and leeks I believe. The chef offers interesting changing menus at a good price. The service can be a little spotty at times but nothing horrible. The food is worth it, their burger is very good also. Another evening they were featuring a rabbit dish, I had never had rabbit and tried it and loved the way the chef prepared it.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

After a great lunch at Slows BBQ, we stopped her thinking we would have a drink to check it out..
For a Sunday afternoon with the Tigers playing at 4pm,this place was dead. We sat at the bar and ordered a cocktail/beer... for some weird reason, the 2 tvs at the bar were showing LooneyTunes Cartoons...go figure. Since we were the only ones sitting in front of one of the tvs (4 staff members were watching the other tv), i asked the bartender if we could watch either the Tigers PreGame show or the Masters...he looked at me confused and said "well, its Sunday and this is what we do on sundays. after looking around the empty bar, my husband commented "so, how's that working for you!" wont be coming back and cannot recommend to anyone!