“Worth every cent”

Wolfgang Puck Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Wolfgang Puck Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 1,101 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Michigan
“Worth every cent”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I ordered the Cowboy or some such and it was large and superb. Perfectly cooked in and out. The sides are huge. Oysters Rockefeller were a bit disappointing, rather small and not real tasty. The breads are wonderful and the service was outstanding. I'm out of superlatives .so I'll say I will dine here again

• Visited February 2014

Michigan
“Eating here is a Special Occasion!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Truly, if you love steak then you need to eat here. I ordered the filet and requested that it be butterflied. Paired the steak with a wonderful red wine and I was very happy. Our table shared the different sides, but my favorite is always asparagus. The service is absolutely top-notch. This is definitely a place for special occasions and celebrations--it will take a bite out of your pocketbook. But, if you win in the casino--it's all relative!

Visited August 2013
Sterling Hts
“Best tasty steak ”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the best flavored steaks I had in awhile. I got the lower priced filet but there are other steaks that vary from $30-$80. You pay extra for the sides. So if you're celebrating something special, this is the place. Salad wedges are big enough to share. The oyster Rockefeller was very good as well. For private affairs, they have little private nooks. This place is located inside MGM casino. They take casino comps. If you have comps, I would highly recommend spending the comps there. The staff was friendly and atmosphere seemed welcoming.

Princeton, New Jersey
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Wolfgang puck steak at MGM in Detroit. The service was excellent and the lamb chops were amazing!! Try the passion fruit Cosmo as well.

Lambertville, Michigan
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a nice relaxing dinner! Pricey but we knew that when we went in, and came as no surprise. My husband had a ribeye and I had a fillet which was cooked perfect. Service was good our waitress was very attentive. The pretzel rolls are Yummo and the cornbread was as good as dessert. We did not notice any no smoky casino smell but they do have a room that has glass doors that you can consider that if there is a problem. We normally do not do dessert but decided special occasion to try the 50 vanilla bean ice cream and Apple Crisp!! It was delish. All in all. Great meal and ambiance.

Visited November 2013