“hung jury”

Duly's Place
Ranked #167 of 1,146 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Well I travel a lot for work. This allows me to try each cities "best of" . With this restaurant I had you the local fans and foes plus a TV celeb. Well had one, matter of fact, I had two plus a bowl of bean and ham soup. First this is not a dives dive, but a classic old joint which is clean and very worn. The Hood ah been in worst. The soup was great big chunks of ham reminded me of what mom would make. The "Coney" well just to figure out a base line I got one from Sunny's Coney Island in Romulus. I found the Sunny's Coney was better. The chilly had a better note of heat which is, lets face it, the main character. The dog, onions and mustard, and bun worked the same in both So I give the dog vote to Sunny's over Duly's sorry guys

4  Thank Pat M

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The best chili fries! It's an old restaurant... Is one of the attractions of Southwest Detroit. It has the best hot dogs! The same owner for many years... It's a Coney Island.

1  Thank sfeijoon
Reviewed March 10, 2013

A Detroit Classic 24 Hour Coney Island

A super coney island in the middle of Mexican Town that's hoppin all day and night long. You gotta try the chili cheese fries and loose burgers loaded with onions and mustard. Just LOVE those great chili topped dogs along with some really good fries and mega bowl of chili any hour of the day or night yea they never close this place. I also Love all the great breakfast selection and a really smooth tasting cup of joe. A tradition in the area of Southwest Detroit not to be missed to our great city to eat at a real deal dive with the best food.

1  Thank BREWINGBIGBEERS
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Wife, son and I ate some great food for $12. People were friendly and service was fast and food was served as ordered and hot.

2  Thank Brett S