“The Wings!”

Ranked #68 of 1,633 Restaurants in Detroit
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed June 15, 2019

Absolutely amazing wings! The only place to get chicken wings in this state. I have had them forget sides on more than one occasion. Luckily never the wings though.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

The only reason I'm giving them 2 stars is because the food is still good. However they need to hire way more staff. Lunch crowd should not take 2 hours. I won't be back until I hear service is faster. The past 4 time I'm lucky to get out in 1.5 hours. I don't have that kind of time during the work day.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Group of 5 people arrived at 6pm on Saturday evening. Given water with large pitcher of water. Parties of 5 or more are automatically 1 check. Good home cooked comfort food. No choice of sauces for wings, come well done with side of blue cheese or ranch. A little kick to them at first, but then they get better! Onion rings were very good. Chicken tenders were the biggest I've seen. Hubby had flying pig which he said was Fantastic. Tasty fries & coleslaw. I enjoyed fried cod which also tasted great😋 Service needed improvement, but Fabulous food with alot of flavor

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here on a Thursday night before a concert at St. Andrews Hall (across the street) and ordered wings + chicken strips. Husband rates the wings 4/5. Chicken strips 5/5. Menu said chicken was fresh never frozen. Was going to order cheese sticks until server said they didn't have marinara. Overall the food tasted good and it came out fast but service was very slow and the atmosphere lacked. They need to turn on music for background noise.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

My experience at the Southfield location was terrible!!! I ordered the whole wing dinner and the wings were so small, that they looked like they came from a premature chicken. The macaroni and cheese was old. The coleslaw was warm, so we did not eat it. I took pictures of the items, and attempted to contact the owner at the main location. It has been 3 days, and I have not heard from him.I keep getting the response that "he will call you back". The dinner was replaced, and was worst than the first dinner. I would not recommend this location to anyone....

Date of visit: April 2019