“YUCK!!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Detroit
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Don't go here! there were bugs in the show case and their stuff looked dry and old! I had bought some cookies once before and they tased like store bought chips Ahoy, and their cake-you could make it home, by Betty Crocker and save a bundle very high priced for Terrible Baked goods

2  Thank skate MOM T

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I work close by and whenever we have lunch around there, we have to stop by and get a dessert. They have a large selection of desserts. Pricey by yummy. This is the only bakery for miles. Keep an open mind and try something new.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I cannot believe all the great reviews for this place. I ordered several desserts: cannoli, bread pudding, white chocolate/strawberry cake, eclair, and german chocolate brownie. NONE of it was good. OMG. It all tasted like garbage. Nothing was good enough to take more than one bite of and then then trash it. I'm a pastry fanatic and definitely know quality and tasty treats when they hit my palate and these were indeed horrible. Don't waste your time or money going when you're in Greektown.

2  Thank WorldTravelSnob
Reviewed October 22, 2012

There are cases of every sweet from pastries to cookies to muffins to cannolli's! We went to get some baklava but weren't disappointed by our other choices either. THe veriety is so large it's hard to pick just a few items - you can easily opt for a sugar overload! Purchases are boxed and tied wtih a string - reminding me of bakery visits I had as a child. This place is open until 1am in the morning and sometimes has lines out the door! There is something for any sweet tooth and more choices than can be easliy made! This is a must stop while in Detroit! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Awesome desserts....worth double parking and getting passed over in lune to order. This place is often crowded and not the greatest service, you gotta let them know you are ready to order they usually arent going to ask you. my favorite bakery for individual desserts