“Bring some home...”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Logansport, Indiana
“Bring some home...”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were in town staying at the Greektown Hotel/Casino and walked over to check it out.

We had coffee and pastries as an afternoon treat.

Later that evening after the hockey game at Joe Louis Arena, we came back and had more pastries!

The next morning before we left , we stopped again and purchased pastries to go!

The counter was so long and full of such a variety of items that it was difficult to choose, that's why we kept going back!!

The items were a little pricey -- but they're specialty items and excellent quality. Baked fresh -- and presented in stellar fashion.

I'd go back more often!

• Visited November 2011

Belle River
“A Must Visit”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Go to Astoria at least twice a year. This time I got the Red Velvet Cupcake, which was the best I have ever eaten. Brought family there in July and they all thought they had gone to heaven. The selection is so large it is hard to pick just one thing. I have to control myself! I highly recommend this pastry shop.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

In 2 days my wife spent 70 dollars to take things home... It was very authentic and stayed with the Greek them! It's in a good area with lots of Police officer and was easy to get to from the people mover and renaissance center. I highly recommend visiting Greek town, great food and atmosphere... Very safe!

Sault Ste. Marie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Bakery”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The triple chocolate cheesecake was excellant, but everything there is excellant. It has a very nice selection of baked goods.

Visited September 2012
“Bring yourself a glass of milk and a bib.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

So many options to chose from sometimes it's hard to decide. Right in the heart of Greektown so this place is always busy. The chocolate cake and cannoli's are a few of my favorites.