“Delicious”
Review of Rattlesnake Club

Rattlesnake Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Rattlesnake Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,118 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Jefferson
Description: Locally Grown Since 1988! Detroit's finest dining experience celebrates 25 years of providing exceptional cuisine and award-winning service on the shores of the Detroit River & RiverWalk. Join us for lunch or dinner in our elegant Dining Rooms offering sweeping views of the River & city skylines. In the summer months, our Garden Terrace provides a lush, fragrant dining retreat in the busy city. The Rattlesnake Club’s kitchen lead by Executive Chef Chris Franz features the highest-quality local and seasonal foods. Enjoy our Prime Certified Angus Beef, the best of all Prime grade beef, and our non-farmed, sustainably-harvested Finfish & Shellfish. Our Wine List, prepared by Claudia Tyagi, Master Sommelier, presents rare & boutique wines both by-the-glass and in the bottle. An all-Michigan Craft Beer list complements a bar stocked with the finest products from around our state and around the globe. Don't miss our signature food & wine events such as wine maker dinners and tastings!Our Grill Room and Private Dining rooms, seating up to 100 guests, will add an intimate ambiance to your next dinner party. The Rattlesnake also offers use of the Stroh River Place Atriums, a breathtaking blend of marble, brick & glass, as the perfect event space to accommodate corporate functions, award galas, charity auctions and product launches for up to 1,000 people. Combine the Atrium space with our brick patio right on the Riverfront to create the downtown-Detroit wedding of your dreams! We look forward to seeing you at the ‘Snake!
windsor
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great food, atmosphere,service. Dessert was especially delicious. Looking forward to a return visit.

Monroe, Michigan
“Foodpoison”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Visited the restaurant Saturday October13
Both my husband and I got a terrible foodpoison at the Rattlesnake. We spent the rest of the night in the bathroom being sick.
We both had fish : Tuna and Salmon.
Food looked good, but allready while driving home we both started to feel bad.
A terrible weekend !
We will definatly NOT return !

• Visited October 2012
Canton, Michigan
“Dining at the Rattlesnake Club”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My Goodness! the food, the service and the atmosphere was quite impressive! I felt like I was at a STAR ***** 5 Restaurant in New York.

• Visited September 2012
Southfield, Michigan
“It's okay, But won't rush back”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Took my Father in Law for his 82nd birthday.This place had no ambience. Don't get me wrong it was nice , but I can get nice for about a $110 cheaper. For what we paid, I walked out wishing we went somewhere else. I was prepared to spend $200 and I did. But the food was okay, the service was okay. the atmosphere was okay. Starting to get it ? Okay can be had for $ 90.

• Visited August 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Our Wedding Venue”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The wedding was perfect. Our guests ranted and raved about the amazing location, service and mostly food. We had the most incredible experience. Amy and her staff were more than accommodating and helpful every step of the way, which makes for a stress free wedding, which I learned doesn't happen often. I feel lucky to have no complaints or regrets about our wedding venue and everything associated with it.

• Visited August 2012