“um never coming back...”

Mercury Burger and Bar
Ranked #29 of 1,122 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A new restaurant/diner and bar in Corktown neighborhood. You can also find them at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mercury-Burger-Bar/205657662829670
Detroit, Michigan
“um never coming back...”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I sat down it was kinda busy but I understand....I waited for probably 30 minutes no service...I stood up to leave and my waitress came by and was very apologetic, offered me a free drink. Im not a drinking man so I went with pepsi. Now I order my fewd a pretty decent sounding burger just cheese bacon buns, you know the usual bar burger. When it came out It looked like someone had grabbed the oldest buns they had and it tasted like they soaked it in toilet water and dipped it in a cheese cake factory...I was not please I took a few bites before getting my check and leaving.

Visited November 2013

“A busy Saturday night”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

A great place for a burger and cocktail. Great poutine and a great price. You couldn't ask for more !!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bplate59
Detroit, Michigan
“Awesome spot”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great burgers -- I love the Flint burger -- great shakes and malts and a great tap. What more could you want?

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mlelrick
Livonia
“Great Saturday Night Dinner”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner and wonderful service by Katie. Great use of space and we were seated right away. Burgers run a bit on the rare side so select doneness accordingly. Could chat and continue onto the next event. Check it out and enjoy!

1 Thank Cindy W
windsor
“WOOOOOOOO!! What a place! Corktown at its best!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We came across this place on TA and figured we would check it out. We have eating in the area several times but never seemed to notice this little gem. Service was first rate, place was oozing character, friendly faces everywhere! Food was top shelf!! Their burgers are second to none! Lots of beers on tap, and knowledgeable staff. Cheesy bacon fries, WHAT?! I know right!!!! We will be back to try everything on the menu!!

• Visited September 2013