1. Superb location, walkable to arenas, long walk or very short drive to Greektown.
2. Brand new, or at least it feels that way. My room was huge (a suite, really) and spotless, with 2 HDTV's.
4. Fitness Center, Breakfast (included gratis for Hilton Honors folks like me).
5. Free WiFi
It's unusual to find an HGI downtown. I guess it's a sign of Detroit's troubles that they didn't build a full-fledged Hilton on this spot. Still, it's where I will return when I have business in Detroit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit