Overall, my experience was excellent. My only issue occurred at check in. I approached the counter and the very first thing the clerk asked me was "Method of Payment?". She did not say "Welcome", "Hello", or similar. I paused for a moment and she again asked (verbatim) "Method of Payment?". I asked her if she needed to know my name and she again made the "Method of Payment?" statement. I also work in a service industry and I feel that this interaction got my stay off to an unusual/unpleasant start; every other aspect of my stay was pleasurable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit