My family stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for a Saturday night concert at Ford Field. The proximity to Ford Field was my main reason for the selecting the hotel. I was pleasantly pleased by both the amenities and room. The hotel staff was very pleasant and the Chrome Lounge was added bonus. I was concerned about noise considering the location of the room near the elevator. Much to my surprise the room was much quieter than similar properties I have visited. The card access to floor and lobby personnel reinforced the safety aspects of the hotel. Save yourself the hassle of Ford Field parking chaos and stay here instead. Three minute walk....can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit