Accomodating, friendly staff. Had a problem w/our AC unit and they immediately put us in another room, even though it was 11pm. Had some great sliders at the bar/grill in the hotel.
Nice bartender, great chef. The breakfast room is another story, however. VERY unorganized, messy and not worth the price....FREE. The location of this hotel is perfect for Greektown, Ford Field and Comerica park. Valet parking is great and the valets are very attentive and friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit