If you are going to Ford Field or Coamerica this is perfect place to stay. Within walking distance to both. You can also walk to Fishbones and Greektown from here in about 2 minutes. Nice hotel with a nice resturant in the bottom. Nice clean rooms. . Would stay here again. We have stayed as a couple, and with the kids. Nice pool area. You do have to walk a few block at to on the DPM but other than that great location. Try coaches for some food which is just around the corner and the Detroit Lions Drum line comes to perform there after the games!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit