Booked the hotel for a concert that was at Comerica Park. It was walking distance to Comerica & greektown which was a plus for us. Check in went very fast & the people were very friendly too!. This hotel room was very nice.. just as pictured. The beds were very comfortable. We would & will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Entertainment District, we are near Comerica Park, Ford Field, Little Caesar Arena, Michigan Opera Theater, the Music Hall and much more. Just two blocks from Greektown, you will find we are surrounded by shops and restaurants. Local businesses and corporate offices within walking distance to our hotel include Quicken Loans, Meridian Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, General Motors, and DTE Energy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Detroit