“Cool Ball Park”
Review of Comerica Park

Comerica Park
Ranked #2 of 140 things to do in Detroit
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Detroit Tigers, this is no ordinary ballpark. Combination theme park, ballpark, and baseball museum, it features huge statues of tigers, a Ferris wheel, carousel (with tigers, of course) and a fountain that celebrates each home run with colored lights and music.
Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Cool Ball Park”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We came by to check out Comerica Park while exploring Detroit. The tiger statues and decor outside the stadium make for great photo opportunities! There is also a side of the park where there are lower fences so that you can peak in and see the baseball diamond. Although we didn't come on a game day, there was a kids league game happening so that was cool to see.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Columbus, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A great ballpark... and I'm an Indians fan.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I actually didn't even come here for a baseball game, but a Jimmy Buffett concert. The stadium was very nice with no complaints about it except for the surrounding area. It seems like there is a lot of stuff to do in the park and the seats were comfortable and my view was very nice which was upper deck behind home plate. I also had an amazing view of the Detroit skyline. The only reason I'm giving this park a 4 instead of 5 is because of the bad surrounding area, but you can get that with most places downtown. The concert was absolutely amazing and I would go again in a heartbeat.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tiger Baseball”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

You're watching a baseball game... Not much else to say, except I love the place. Doesn't have the same feel of Tiger Stadium, but I'd watch my boys play ball in a vacant lot if I had to.

Go Tigers!

Visited October 2012
Marina del Rey, California
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Wonderful Baseball Stadium”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The stadium is right in downtown Detroit and we walked to it from our hotel. The stadium is really clean and well maintained and it was a great place to see a baseball game. There are plenty of food options and even an area where little kids can take a ride on a baseball ferris wheel. The fans seemed super nice and we had nice seats at a good price (we're from LA so maybe good price is relative to Dodger stadium prices).

Visited May 2013
Holland, Ohio
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“State of the art baseball stadiium”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This stadium, and the team this year, are well worth a trip to Detroit. I've been to the new Yankee Stadium and the Cleveland stadiums and this one gets my #1 vote. All seats are good, however I'd sure pay a little extra and go for 1st level seats. There was a minor problem as there is a constant string of food vendors going up and down the aisles and if that isle is between you and home base, it becomes annoying when your watching the game. Look at a chart when getting your tickets and try to seat yourself so that the isle is NOT between you and home base. This is true of most stadiums.

Visited July 2013