“Perfect night for a game”
Review of Comerica Park

Comerica Park
Ranked #2 of 142 things to do in Detroit
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of the Detroit Tigers, this is no ordinary ballpark. Combination theme park, ballpark, and baseball museum, it features huge statues of tigers, a Ferris wheel, carousel (with tigers, of course) and a fountain that celebrates each home run with colored lights and music.
Troy, MIchigan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Perfect night for a game”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great time at the ball park last night, weather a 10, awesome fireworks ! Had food from Mexican restaurant in the food court. Excellent and great value! Nice change from the traditional hot dog. Although Comerica park does have some of the best dogs of all MLB parks!

• Korean first
Victoria, Texas
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 218 helpful votes
“My dad says Incredible!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We did a trip to Detroit and stopped to see many sights around the area. Of course this is one of them that Dad had to stop at. We walked around on the outside and felt totally safe. We saw a really need Farris wheel for the kiddos. Also the statues are absolutely gorgeous....I was taking photos from outside the park and an employee took my camera for some better shots. We questioned whether he would be back with my camera. He spent 15 min. telling us about the tours that they have daily and you can see most of the ball park. It was dug out of the ground and just beautiful. I'm not one of them ball fans but I was so impressed by the whole experience. The front has some really cute tigers that are 20" high at least and a wonderful photo op! Also the gift shop was open, a little pricey but we did purchase a shirt. Glad we did it and so much appreciate the park. Tour may have been to much for me but My dad OMG, he talked about it the whole trip. He was so excited. So if you are a ball fan especially with boys...a tour may be in your future.

Farmington, Connecticut
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great park”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This park has a grand front entrance which is just the beginning. Huge park with so many places to explore and enjoy within its confines. Lots of parking nearby from $5 to $20. Felt very safe and comfortable as well walking to and from the park to my car.
Add this your list of MLB park must sees.

1 Thank Not-too-picky-in-CT
Port Lavaca, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“This park has everything for the entire family”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Upon entering into the park we saw small carousel and games for the young ones. There of course was small beer and snack stands throughout the facility and a fairly large souvenier shop to purchase some momentos. All in all we were quite impressed with the setup of this stadium and the fans were hospitable as well.

Visited April 2013
Holland, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ballpark”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first trip to a MLB game let alone a Major league Park!!!!. Amazing!!! I was in awe from the huge tigers hanging over the edge of building to the Baseball ferris wheel inside. Parking was easy when you purchased the parking pass off of the website when you purchased tickets and the location is awesome. Seats are comfortable and the food is great. Prices are typical for stadium food and many options available.

Visited September 2012