Holiday Inn Express Detroit - Downtown
Agoda.com
$169
$135
Orbitz.com
All reviewsstayed at the holiday innvalet parkingpeople moverbig citycomerica parktigers gamefree breakfastcobo centerfridge and microwavevalet staffbreakfast staffjoe louis arenared wings gameshuttle servicehiedowntownconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I have always stayed at Greektown in downtown D, but after staying at this hotel I will never stay anywhere else in Detroit. Great price, great valet parking (Walter rocked!), and great staff. The front desk staff and breakfast attendants were amazing! Can not give this hotel enough credit! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank anna91182
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at Holiday Inn Express Detroit - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Anna,
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel during your last visit. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night with a friend. We are from Canada and were in town for a concert and had never been to Detroit before. The hotel was clean and comfortable and in an amazing location. We were very close to everywhere we needed to be downtown. All of the staff that we dealt with at this hotel were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. One particular staff member went above and beyond to help us and his name was Will. He works for the shuttle service that the hotel offers (which by the way, is AWESOME). He was friendly, courteous, helpful, and really went out of his way to help us out. I don't know what they are paying him at this hotel but I do know that he deserves a raise. I would reccomend this hotel to any and all of my friends and family who are travelling to Detroit in the future. And when I return to Detroit I will most definitely be staying there again and I hope I have the good fortune of running into Will again! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank BaileyPeart

Bailey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you found the location to be perfect for your visit. We were truly humbled by your gracious comments regarding our hotel service team. All of the staff takes great pride in knowing that their hard work and dedication is making a difference to our guests; I will be sure to recognize Will specifically for the positive impact he had on your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed there for a weekend for a wedding. The staff was friendly as well as the valet. They were helpful on information about where to go as well as nice overall. Now, I did deal with one person that was a bit rude or gave the impression that we were not worth his time, but the rest of staff were pleasant. Security was good and the pool was nice, clean and had towels. Breakfast was slightly scarce, and there was no coffee all the time, but overall it was fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank blsoler

Blsoler,
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel during your last visit. We try to make everyone’s visit memorable by providing the best comfort, the friendliest service, and the best of amenities; and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. Thank you for your feedback about breakfast, we will look into the quality and service that we are offering in this area. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed here for one night last week. Every employee was friendly, helpful and professional. The lobby is a bit small, but nicely maintained. My room was on the 6th floor and was very quiet. It was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was a bit sparse and there was not coffee in the lobby 24 hrs as advertised, but other than that, I had no complaints. While I didn't use the gym or the pool, I did look at both and they seemed well-maintained. All in all, a nice experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank 88Jacqui888

Jacqui,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. We look forward to welcoming you back again.