“Amazing food and amazing service”
Review of New Center Eatery

New Center Eatery
Ranked #102 of 1,134 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This has become a go to place for breakfast for me. We are only ever there on Sunday mornings but the staff is consistently good. The lady that we order from is great, but the gentleman on the floor, Demarcus is amazing. Always on the ball and super friendly!

As for the food I have taken to having the early bird special and splitting a side of fried chicken. The food is consistently high quality and served quickly. I have had a waffle there, and enjoyed it, but the chicken is where it's at! There's tons of parking on the street, or a pay lot next door. The area is quite nice, with the fisher building worth a look on its own. Check both of them out!

1  Thank PeterMcCu

Reviewed February 24, 2012

The staff really put this place over the top -- so friendly and upbeat! It was impossible not to smile while there. They specialize in fried chicken & waffles, but I went for something slightly healthier -- their "early bird special" combo (which apparently can be had even as late as 11:30 a.m.), with two eggs, choice of meat (bacon, sausage, or turkey sausage), potatoes, and toast.

You order at the counter, then sit down and the servers bring your drinks and then your food. Will definitely go back next time I'm in town. (The waffles looked amazing - I will try them next time.)