The Inn on Ferry Street
$239
$219
  • Room Service
$179
All reviewsdetroit institute of artsshuttle servicethe main housecarriage housewayne statefree shuttlescott housebed and breakfastfresh fruitwithin a mile radiuscd playerpublic libraryhistorical museumcookiesmodern conveniencesfour poster bedquiet street
Reviewed August 27, 2007

We loved our stay at the charming Inn on Ferry Street. The room was beatifully decorated. The bed was comfortable. The staff was top-notch friendly and accommodating. Maybe most important -- the room was immaculate. I peaked in another room as it was being cleaned and was impressed by their attention to detail. The complimentary shuttle to a Tiger's game at Comerica Park was almost worth the price of our room. The breakfast was slightly above average, but not great. I am thrilled to know about this little gem. I hope to have the pleasure of staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2007

This B&B was really the best inn I've ever booked. Its comprised of four beautifully restored victorian houses and a carriage house. The inn also has a responsive, friendly staff and it's located within walking distance of museums

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank kimmyimmy
Reviewed July 29, 2007

My husband and I stayed here a Saturday night when we went to a Tigers game. Our room was in the Roehm House and was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good too! We walked to the stadium (two miles) since it was right down Woodland Ave. There is also a free shuttle anywhere within five miles of the inn. Location is great --- very close to the museums and Wayne State University.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KMEA
Reviewed July 19, 2007

We stayed here before the Detroit Marathon and had a wonderful time. We used the shuttle several times - they even got it up and running a few hours early on Saturday to get us all to the race on time! The rooms were immaculate and cozy. The location is great for a stay in Detroit - walking distance to all of the museums and many restaurants, etc. We recommend it to any one coming to Detroit.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2007

I loved the Inn and can't wait to stay there again. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and the decor was.....breathetaking. I loved the idea of coming back to the room every day/night and finding a cookie awaiting me (I'm actually using that idea for OOT guests at my wedding). The staff was helpful and pleasant. I recommend the Inn to anyone who wants to just get away and relax. I'm staying again when I visit Detroit.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple