“Best PIzza in Detroit”

Supino Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 1,287 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Right across from the Eastern Market. Best pizza in all of Detroit. I did like it better when it was that small little place, but when you are this good...you grow!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Finally-after so many times saying I need to try Supino’s pizza we finally came to try it and boy were we happy we did. We stuck with a large pepperoni/double cheese-it was excellent. The thin crust and light sauce was exactly how we like it. The best part about finishing off one of these huge slices is the outstanding crust to top it all off!! I would order a basket of crust if I could it was so good. We will definitely be back again soon.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The pizza really is outstanding; four years living on the East Coast qualifies me to say this :)
Having said that the place is kind of a dump. The location is great, only if you are already walking around that area. It moves very quickly the customers and employees really know what they’re doing; as a first timer it can be a little overwhelming. It’s like ordering at five guys you walk in stand in line, (there is usually a line, because the pizza is so good ) , order off the menu over the cashiers head, pay ( A lot for a pizza in my opinion ) and good luck finding a table, I felt a little cramped

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2019

If you're on a business trip to Detroit, or visiting, I recommend trying Supino Pizzeria. Along a historic street with some cool eateries. A colleague and I checked out this place for lunch and the Supino pizza was out of this world. Best part of it is the garlic and amazing flavors! Service from the moment we arrived was great. Including meeting a Detroit local who was experiencing the pizzeria for the first time as well. A must experience when you're in Detroit!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Ordered large pepperoni for adults and teens. Crust was average as far as the crisp is concerned. HAD to add salt and garlic combo to wake up the flavor but that addition made it delish - the teenagers were not impressed though. Ordered another medium anchovy and basil. End result tasted like a bucket of salt dumped all over the pizza. Totally inedible - you can't un-salt something. Wish I was exaggerating as I love Detroit and want the restaurants to be successful. Lost out on that money but I lived too far away to return it.

Date of visit: July 2018